Hello everyone my name is Jeanie Walsh❤️ Welcome to my blog Wired Wrong
I hope you are all doing well! I’m sending you all positive vibes and thoughts ❤️
I have been documenting my life living with Bipolar, borderline personality disorder, anxiety and dissociative fuge as well as writing in journals or anything at all if I’m having a manic episode. It hasn’t been easy and every day is a challenge.
Bare with me as I struggle to share my life story with all of you! We are in this together! You’re not alone!!!
I’ve known I was different since I was a little girl! Lately I’ve been rapid cycling. This week I’ve gone days without sleep. I can’t stand the insomnia but I hate the crash and depression more. I sometimes get very suicidal but I’m grateful for the support team I have. It took me years to get here to this moment. I can finally recognize when I’m having an episode or being triggered.
When I’m depressed it’s hard to even function but I’m determined to get a hold of this mental illness and not let it control me❤️
Here’s a little background about myself. Feel free to comment or ask questions!
It wasn’t until the age of 22 when I moved to the West Coast from Boston that my love affair began with fashion. I worked part-time as a model and actress while I lived in Laguna Hills, California for a couple years. Exposing me to movie sets and the magical world of fashion where anything can happen. While living in Southern California I began attending Newport Beach Interior Design Institute. At that moment and time I was striving to work on set design in Hollywood. Acting on the movie sets brought me up-close to celebrities and fashion. Suddenly my addiction to the fantastical world of fashion began.
Leaving that world behind to move with my family I was suddenly in Northern California, a whole different ambiance. I was diagnosed at age 23 with Bipolar, Borderline Personality Disorder, Anxiety and Dissociative Fuge. Basically this means I’m a handful when not on my meds.
I continued to model and surround myself in fashion by working for years in store management at some of today’s retail giants including Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom’s and Michael Kors. But it hasn’t been easy. I have been hospitalized and had a nervous breakdowns but I never give up! I try to surround myself with positive people who understand and know my mental health issues and triggers.
Being a creative is what keeps my sanity sometimes. I put my heart, soul and every ounce of energy into my work. So in order to keep up with ever evolving Fashion Industry and it’s wickedly fast pace I received my masters degree in fashion journalism from the Academy of Art University in San Francisco, CA. All the while working toward my quest of being immersed first hand into the glossy side of the Fashion Industry.”
Fashion is the most powerful art there is. There is movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we want to be!Gossip Girl
My posts feature fashion, beauty, celebrity news, travel and lifestyle trends. I will be documenting my productions and events while sharing my daily struggles with Bipolar, borderline personality disorder, anxiety disorder, depression and other daily ups and downs. I am writing a book called Wired Wrong which willed be released in the next month! I hope you enjoy and are inspired! Feel free to reach out with any questions . No one said this would be easy but you must know your not alone.
Mental health awareness interview
Butterfly Dream by Jeanie Walsh
My Latest Posts
• • •
- $10k Year-End MatchMeriama Fund will match all donations up to $10k that come in between now and the end of the year. Gifts of any size will help us meet this goal and … $10k Year-End Match
- Spring 2022 Fashion FavsHere are some of my favorite fashion trends for spring season… the trending color is lavender. Fashion trends include Floral appliqué pants, romantic tops and maxi dresses paired with nude heels and a pair of sunglasses and your ready to go…@vidorra.official sunglasses❤️ If anyone is interested in getting a discount at vidorracollection, please feel free to use my code VLBA536394 for 61% off of any …
- Mental Health AwarenessHaving bipolar is difficult enough as it is and sometimes people that struggle with mental health issues find it difficult to do the simplest of thing’s like day-to-day chores. One thing that helps me is a checklist. I listen to meditation to start my day off with positive energy and vibration. Taking my medication as prescribed is a must!Make a list of things to do …
- Virgin SoulMy very first editorial shoot with my daughters and friends while attending the Academy of Art University! So much fun so long ago. I hope you enjoy!!!
- Get Your Holiday Glow OnHey, join me at “Discover” on the Spaces by Wix app to read “12 Detox Water Recipes For Glowing Skin & More Energy” and more posts on the go. Join with this link: http://wix.to/qoQNToe?ref=2_m_so. Got the app? Use the invite code: LNITBS
• • •